Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Back





The weather has been somewhat nippy here on the East Coast. That crisp air in the early morning really sends some chills down my spine and wakes me up when I step out the door in the last few wks. We are spending the wknd here at my parents and went out shopping for Baby C's winter wardrobe yesterday. I am proud to say that it was a ton of success because not only did we stumble upon some good bargains, we also got to get out of the house and enjoyed the beautiful Fall weather as a family. Baby is always excited to be out and about, even though she is strapped down in the car seat most of the time, but still, the sheer difference in scenary was exciting enough for her! What an easily pleased baby. So along the same lines, I found some more goodies from this Frenchie site called Little Fashion Gallery that collects a bunch of designers from Europe and their eye candy products. Here are some from BelleRose that I thought were cute, functional, yet different. Never a huge fan of bold colors and loud patterns, I think their designs are really up my alley. When Baby is old enough to be wearing some proper clothes, not just the onesies and rompers, we'd need to revisit this site and stock up on some.


No comments:

Post a Comment