Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just A Messenger





For as long as I can remember, I've already carried a messenger type of school bag throughout my school years. The school that I went to (from Kindergarten to Middle School), backpack style school bag was never an option. I guess this is why I am not too crazy about carrying a backpack, even to this day. I always think of them as bulky and burdensome. Like carrying a big hard shell on your back wherever you go. Plus, it's really hard to carry a backpack AND look good at the same time. But over here in the Western world, all the school age kids I see have backpacks on them. Pink, Blue, Cinderella, Spiderman, you name it, they make it. I struggle with the thought that Baby C will be carrying one of those oversized backpacks in bright pink on her that weighs her down from behind. Maybe I'll insist that she carries one of those messenger bags from The Tiny House when she's old enough. Are these just the cutest things ever? I wonder what can a toddler put in that? Hmmm... a change of diaper and a mini bottle? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment